วันพุธที่ 12 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2550

My last weekend

My last weeekend not bored but sometime on weekend was bored.On saturday,i slept whole day because of i has party on friday night.On friday night i went to Carribean.The carribean is a lounge.There was many entertainment things to do such as coyote girls and called the girl to sit beside.The carribbean is the most famous lounge in Bangkok because Carribbean has a very beautiful women. Actually,This place is not for teenager or student but this place for worker or very rich uncle want to waste money with the girl but for me,i went there because just watched the coyote and live band.After,Carribbean closed i went to Infinity club it opened untill 05.00 in the morning .I thought this place is illegal club.This place is in The union building on Petchaburi road.I was there just only 10 minutes then i get back home and sleptand wake up on 02.00 p.m. After i wake up and came down from my bedroom. I looked for everyone in the house but no one there.i has to cokked by myself but only two things i can cook is mama and spred sandwich it easy to cook just pushed it in microwave and wait about 2 minutes.After i finished my breakfast but it lunch or tea break for some people. I get the called from my friend. He want me to played football on 06.00 p.m. to 08.00 p.m. I went to played football and our team won 7-1. I didn't get the scored but I can assisted. I passed and crossed 5 goals to stiker. My position is attack midfield. I really like this position because I t easy to get the ball. After finished football game. The team I against with they requested for my mobile number and invited to join his team then, I take a abath and went to party at route 66. My table on the stage it like a V.I.P. table because it has only 7 tables and stayed on the stage in the big protector and white sofa.i has 2 security guard from millitary for proteced because my friend paid 500 for each person.After route 66 I went to Scratch Dog.Scratch dog it also opened til 5.00 a.m. . I knew the owner there so i can get 30 percent discounts and get free entrance.If u dont have connection,u have to pay 400 bath for a person.Im so tried in scratch dog and a bit drunk,so i came back home and sleep.I woke up at lunch.I'm ate lunch like a crazy after that, i back to slept and woke up on 5.00pm. I went to The mall with my parent and ate dinner at fuji.I like japanese food and japanese girl also.After dinner i went back home and watched The English premier league between liverpool and portstmouch.In this game scored was draw 0-0 .Liverpool attacked all the game but cant get the score.The game finished and i went to slept and finished my weekend.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: